The Yea & District Memorial Hospital Scholarship Program is aimed at helping local students pursue a career in health and wellbeing.
Scholarships will be only offered to those students who:- Reside in Yea or the Murrindindi Shire
- Are Australian citizens or permanent residents
- Are participating for the first time in tertiary studies in a medical, nursing or
health science discipline in Australia. (Please note that ‘Tertiary’ refers to
education undertaken at a TAFE, university or other Registered Training
Organisation for the purpose of completing higher education/training).
The scholarship will provide financial assistance up to the value of $5,000 to help cover:
- Fees excluding Higher Education Contribution Scheme (HECS) contributions
- Textbooks and other study material requirements such as stationary, laptops
- Travel associated with attending undergraduate studies
- Accommodation associated with attending undergraduate studies.
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED